Saturday, March 24, 2012

Jazzy Birthday Card


Here's the birthday card I made for my youngest granddaughter this year. She's growing so fast and just as beautiful as can be!! I hope she enjoyed her goodie box and card :) She lives about 800 miles away so I wasn't able to be there : ( The card stock I used for the card is a purple shimmer. Walmart sold it in a pack of different colors for awhile, but I've not seen it there lately. That's sad because it had such vibrant colors in it and the shimmer was so nice! It cut very clean too. The ribbon is by Ofray. The happy birthday image was a free image I found online. I printed it on card stock, placed pop dots on the pack and positioned it on the die cut I made. It was made using my Spellbinder's Nestabilities from the Label Two set. I distressed the edges of it with Tim Holtz's Dusty Concord Distress Ink. The die cut is made from a material I have no name for. My husband brought it home to me. My biggest fan and enabler!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment