Friday, March 23, 2012


First Mini Album



Hi all! This is a mini album I made. It was such fun making it!! I left the front center blank so the recipient could place whatever photo they wanted there. I used my Cinch to bind it using either Blueberry or Ocean spiral binding(sorry I can't remember exactly which one it was). The paper collection I used was Heidi Grace Prlscent. I'm going to venture and guess that's supposed to be short for Pearlescent. I put a couple of Tim Holtz corner protectors on it. I just love his product line! The photo frame I have hanging from the binding at the top was made using Making Memories Glass & Frame. The large flower in the upper right is a Making Memories Jumbo Blossom with Pebble Brad. The center is a piece of cereal box cut on my Cricut using a top note svg file which had stitching cut outs around the outside edge. I then cut a piece of blue card stock using the same file. I distressed the edges using Tim Holtz Vintage Photo distress ink. Then I weaved yellow & burgundy ribbon, alternating colors, every other stitch. The Bible charm is a locket of which I placed a couple of photos in that I know the recipient doesn't have :) I loved the vintage look chain. It has multiple keys and padlocks attached to it. I used my Slice Elite machine to cut a tag of which I heat embossed the design on it then placed it in a Making Memories tag frame. I tied different types of ribbons to the binding as well. The pink flower is a white Spare Parts flower I spritzed with Viva Pink Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist then used a yellow mini brad in the center. Each flower has a butterfly on it. The butterfly on the white flower is a shimmery foil material. For the life of me, I can't remember who made them. They came with many on one sheet with multiple shapes & sizes. The butterfly on the other flower is a purple crystal. The brass plate in the bottom right corner says I Love You. I just happen to find this in an old jewelry box among a lot of old jewelry I'd forgotten we had. And I used a Teresa Collins Perfect Closure Leather Strap. I just love the look her closure gives to it. If I've missed something or you have any questions please feel free to contact me.




No comments:

Post a Comment