Sunday, March 14, 2010

Miss Talking To You Card

Here's a card I made today for my grandchildren :) Love, love, love my grandchildren!! :) I used my Cricut Expression with the Wild Card cartridge. The blue card stock is from a paper pack by Best Occasions (Walmart). The printed paper I bought at a yard sale ;) I just LOVE yard sales! :) Saves me money to shop some more ;) The colored paper used for the sentiment on the front is from a "scrap pack" I got at Walmart in the scrapbooking dept. They are different colors and textures of paper cut into different sized squares. The sentiment is also from the same design group on the Wild Card cartridge. It's on page 27 if you have numbered your pages in your handbook starting with the first design. I got this idea from another crafter, of whose name I cannot remember right at this moment (sorry), but when I do remember it or find it I will post it here in this post. It's now going to drive me crazy till I figure it out and give them credit for this wonderful time saving tip, Ok, back to the info giving, I built up my sentiment using 4 layers of the same sentiment cut from plain white card stock glued together with Zig 2 way glue. Once I had the thickness to my liking I then glued on the colored paper I'd chosen. Below the card is the envelope I made for it using the Wild Card cartridge also. Nothing fancy about the envelope, just thought I'd show it :) Thanks for visiting. Please leave a comment. Have a blessed night!

No comments:

Post a Comment