Sunday, March 14, 2010

Butterfly Friendship Easel Card

Hi again, it certainly doesn't seem like the entire week has gone by already. Here is a card I created. It's design is called an "easel" card. I watched a tutorial on YouTube.com. which is a great source for many different tutorials. Unfortunately it has been removed by the user. It was very informative and basic for the beginner (like me) yet very attractive. However, I just used the basic idea and altered the card using my own idea. Still basic, but it was received very well :) It's always nice to be able to bring a smile to someone's face :) Anyway, here is my version.

2 comments:

  1. That is just beautiful - you did a fantastic job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mariah and thank you :) I'm sorry for the serious delay, but do know I greatly appreciate you taking the time to come by and leaving such a beautiful comment :) Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete