Tuesday, April 3, 2012

This was a wedding card I made for one of my husband's coworkers. All paper/card stock used for this card is Georgia Pacific white card stock. The accent layer was embossed using the Provo Craft "Textile" embossing folder and running it through my Cuttlebug. The bells/ribbon were cut on my Cricut Expression. I used 1 layer of white card stock and 2 layers of cereal box material. The bells/ribbon were heat embossed using my Versamark Embossing pad & StampinUp's Iridescent Ice embossing powder. They then were affixed to each other with permanent snail adhesive. Pop dots were placed on the back to lift if up off the card front for dimension. I took some white ribbon and stamped my congratulations sentiment on it with Brilliance "Graphite Black" Archival pigment ink. I'm sorry I've not stated what type of ribbon it was that I used, but there is no marking on the spool stating any info. I truly wish the camera could have captured the shimmer & sparkle of the embossing powder. It is absolutely beautiful!! The recipients loved it which of course was my ultimate goal so mission accomplished :)

No comments:

Post a Comment